Wednesday 27 April 2011

A bit of Beirut

Hey Peeps as promised my insight on Beirut

A bewildering composition of cultures and faiths, perched on a breathtaking sweep of Mediterranean coastline. Known to be the commercial and busiest city in Lebanon, Beirut also has several night clubs, restaurants and other entertaining places. Not to mention the famous markets at the Martyr's Place known as Souk el Barghout. However you could find me down at the powdery white beaches



I know you must be wondering who this man is...... (No its not my dad hahaha) His name is Wadih el Safi, he is one of the great Lebanese singers and I was privileged enough to see him in concert. His voice is amazing and he knows how to entertain a crowd.




Cutting out of the Mediterranean Sea is one of the city's most recognised landmarks, Pigeon Rock

There is still a lot more to explore in Beirut but I have to run

Bye for now xx Rima

No comments:

Post a Comment